If you decide to hire our services the following terms apply:
1. We ask for a non-refundable deposit of £150 per mobile vehicle which will confirm your reservation of Coffee trike, Ice Cream machine or Ice Cream Trike.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure Booking Form details are fully completed & accurate –Simply Sicily Ltd will not be held responsible for missed collections or connections owing to inaccurate information (such as a wrong postcode). The Booking Form must be approved at least 3 weeks prior to the event – changes within 3 weeks of the event may not be possible, if acceptable, the changes will incur an additional admin charge of £50.
3. Full payment must be made one calendar month before the date of the hire. Failure to do so may result in our cancellation of the hire.
4. The quotes we send you are valid for 7 days. Any additional changes to your requirements such as an additional journey or changes on the day may incur further charges, including additional trips to / from your event.
5. If you need to cancel your booking, we will need to have your cancellation in writing no later than one calendar month prior to the planned date of hire. Failure to do so may result in the hirer being asked to pay the full amount outstanding.
6. We have a non-refundable deposit policy, however under exceptional circumstances we may refund part of your deposit but this is at our total discretion. If two or more vehicles have been booked, and one vehicle is cancelled, Simply Sicily Ltd. will retain the deposit against the cancelled vehicle to cover loss of earnings.
7. We will supply a partial refund (minus deposit) if your booking has been paid in full and is cancelled with more than 30 days’ notice of your planned event. In this circumstance you must allow 30 working days to receive your refund.
8. If we receive a cancellation with less than 30 days’ notice and the booking has been paid for in full, we will not offer a refund. If your booking has not been paid for and is cancelled within 30 days of your event, we can pursue full payment to cover our costs and business loss.
9. We reserve the right to charge the hirer a minimum of £100 for any damage incurred to the vehicle(s) whilst under hire, where that damage has been incurred as a result of the hirers negligence. In the event of body or paint damage to the vehicle/s due to negligence by the hirer or hirer’s party, the hirer is liable for all repairs, to be completed at a Simply Sicily approved garage or paint shop.
10. We have made every effort to maintain our vehicles to the highest standard thus ensuring that they are as reliable as possible.
Simply Sicily is unable to take responsibility for unforeseen conditions or circumstances which may result in a delay, cancellation or change of vehicle. These conditions include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions, mechanical/electrical breakdown or restricted access.
Where a vehicle breaks down before the event every effort will be made for the immediate repair to the vehicle so that the hire can continue. Simply Sicily will cover any reasonable additional costs incurred. If the hire cannot go ahead then a full refund will be provided.
If a vehicle breaks down after the event no refund will be given.
11. We sometimes like to take photographs on the day of the event of our vehicles, party and guests. We may use these on our website and for our marketing material. If you prefer us not too, that’s fine, just advise us when you confirm your booking.
12. Simply Sicily has full public liability insurance for your peace of mind.
13. Simply Sicily reserves the right to cancel any booking.
We can cater for most dietary needs. If you have any queries regarding the products please contact us to discuss further.
We are an established business and hold full public liability insurance and all other relevant certificates, which we will be more than happy to forward to y our venue upon request.
All staff are trained and Simply Sicily holds a 5 star Hygiene ratin